Sunday, November 22, 2009

Erectile Dysfunction



The perfect pop song lasts for 2 minutes, no longer. It should inject a swift dose of adrenaline up your spinal column which swiftly subsides leaving you with a WTF feeling. It's not art, and nobody is going to write a dissertation about it. That's the whole point; it's ephemeral, but at the same time leaves a deeply embedded memory of connected synapses and the electric energy produced.

Let's face it, the best songs are about erectile dysfunction or premature ejaculation, which is why they only last 2 minutes.

Johnny Rotten claimed that sex is "15 seconds of squelching", which probably explains why the Sex Pistols songs were brief and to the point.

Sting likes Tantric Sex, and he has a goatee beard. Don't have sex with Sting, he'll only prolong the agony. And he's from Sunderland

4 comments:

MommyHeadache said...

There is a middle ground between two minutes and two days you know! I say one hour is optimum but few men can hold out that long ....except for mine hurrah!!

The Poet Laura-eate said...

I shall take your advice re Sting. He can beg. He can plead. But this lady's not for turning, much though she likes his track 'Shape of My Heart'

My boyfriend actually suffers from the opposite problem, but you won't find me complaining. Too much. And strangely enough, he hasn't yet gone to the doc's about it either. Mind you I might have to visit the doc's myself if this sleep deprivation problem gets any worse ;-)

joe rocks! said...

After getting diabetes a while back, I had a real hard time getting an erection. Got a real depressed until I found Virection. Done wonders for my mood and my wifes.

Narang said...

Virection is good for treatment of erectile dysfunction only in men, powerfully activating the natural blood flow, followed by hardness and expansion of your sexually.