Friday, December 11, 2009

Glasgow Academy

Privilege starts early, and it seduces.

Clean architecture, a prep school, and a matron. Not much else to ask for, apart from a Union Flag above the History classroom blackboard (quaint huh?) and compulsory enrolment in the Cadets. The offer of a sure-fire Officer post in the British Army (Black Watch: second cousins of the royal regiment of scotland , twice removed) was inevitable.

I would have, but I hate being told what to do. Why? Let's eradicate their poppy fields so they can't feed themselves, let's ignore a farce of an election, let's imagine we haven't been there before.

I'm giving up being a Quaker; I've decided to become a Pashtun and impose the code of the Pashtunwillie. It's an unforgiving code that consigns those who err, (and their children's children's children) to generations of righteous retribution.

Surges worry me;, having ejaculated in various senses over the years I fear that the jinns are coming home to annoy me.

And who can blame them?

Bastard jinns, annoying my happiness.

2 comments:

Madame DeFarge said...

Always preferred Hutchie myself. And I avoid surges. They lead to consequences.

Barlinnie said...

Uh-huh.... Celtic still above R*****s in the SPL I see..

Ejaculate into that one wan, ya big Ibrox eejit.