Sunday, December 17, 2006

Abroad


Six weeks spent in Cyprus furiously imbibing tequila sunrises have miraculously left my fragile constitution somewhat intact.

I don't understand why anyone is remotely attracted to the idea of extreme sports. I popped across to Cairo only to find myself harangued by begging urchins offering camels for any conceivable use at a ridiculously low price. I may have taken them up on the offer, but unfortunately they only had dromedarys.

Isn't wifi great? Only £10 per 24 hours.

6 comments:

Betty said...

Well, riding on a camel is apparently pretty frightening, and I don't even want to think of all the other uses they could be put to while I've still got a hangover.

Sniffy said...

did you slaughter a camel and eat it? where the hell are you?

Anonymous said...

HE LIVES!!!!!

I missed you. Did you have camel kebabs?

garfer said...

No, camels give me the hump (har,har).

MHN for short said...

Mon Dieu! I'm so glad to hear from you. So, did the camel spit on ya???

Pig 'n' Taz said...

£10 for 24 hours? That's a fucking rip-off!

Surely you could have hijacked someone else connection for nothing?