Saturday, October 15, 2005

Singalonga Garfer


Garfer’s going on a autumn holiday
No more blogging for a week or two
Fun and laughter on his autumn holiday
No more worries for me and you
For a week or two
He’s going where the rain falls shitely
He’s going where the kids sniff glue
We’ve seen it in the movies
Now let’s see if it’s true
Everybody has a autumn holiday
Doing things they always wanted to
So Garfer’s going on a autumn holiday
To make our dreams come true
For me and you



That’s right; I am off for a weeks break. The tourists who I have been pampering, and who’s every whim I have indulged, can go fuck ‘emselves. Now it’s my turn. I am in need of pampering.

Normal blogging service will be resumed next weekend. I suppose I could do a weeks worth of posting and pop into an internet café to update my vast readership (all three of them) on my adventures. Somehow I don’t think that’s gonna happen.


Toodlepip.

17 comments:

Sniffy said...

Well you have yourself a fantstic relaxing time Garfer. Your posts and comments certainly brighten up my days and I look forward to your return.

Have fun, dear chap.

garfer said...

I shall think of you as I tiptoe my way through the Chav vomit deposits.
I shall be indulging in much kebab and curry munching.

S.I.D. said...

Yup Have a good time,and may the kebabs be with you.

pissoff said...

What.... Holiday. Is that a blogger approved holiday? Has your request gone before the committee?

Bastard. AWOL.

Have fun and we'll see you upon your return.

Alex M said...

Holiday in Castlemilk, is it? Whatever, have a good one.

Wyndham said...

Have fun, Garfer. I presume you're not, er, holidaying with Cliff Richard and Melvyn Hayes though.

Sniffy said...

Hmmmmmm, chilli sauce...

Peevish McSnark said...

Enjoy and eat a kebab for me!

M said...

Gonna miss you Garfer. Enjoy your trip!

surly girl said...

can i ask for a kebab in lieu of fudge/rock/a tea towel?

Rowan said...

Where'd you go then? Have a great time meanwhile.

pissoff said...

are you back yet?

Aginoth said...

What a terrible song....

:o)

Anonymous said...

Don't forget my stick of rock!

S.I.D. said...

Are you home yet? Are you home yet?

Anonymous said...

Hurry up now. We miss you!

Really, we do.

*looks for medication*

Sniffy said...

Aren't you back yet? Just how bloody long are you away for?

Not good enough Garfer, just not good enough!